Texas Defensive Driving Course With A Printable Certificate
Are you looking for a Texas defensive driving course with a printable certificate upon completion of the course? Prior to November 1, 2018 you could not print or download your certificate of completion for a Texas Defensive Driving Course. That has since changed and email/immediate download of your certificate is now an option for a Texas Defensive Driving Course.
So if you are cutting it close on the deadline to complete your Texas defensive driving course, and you are concerned with receiving your certificate with enough time to turn it in to the court, you can now take our course and upon completion, you can download your certificate to turn in to the court. This new email/download option is available for all courts in Texas.fa
Over the last few years, some courts throughout Texas have also started offering electronic filing (e-file) of your certificate. Basically, this means we will digitally submit your certificate directly to the court but there is an additional fee to do so. There are well over 300 courts throughout the state of Texas and currently there are only a little over 50 courts that offer the e-file option.
If your court does not fall into the e-file option, and you do not want the email/immediate download option, you can choose standard mail delivery. If you stick with standard mail delivery, your certificate should arrive within 7 business days of completing the course. If you need it faster than that, there are also overnight delivery options available. However, these options are dependant upon what time and day you complete the course. We’ve broken down our shipping options below to give you a better understanding of when you would receive your certificate based on when you complete the course.
Email/Immediate Download Delivery
- There is a $5 fee for this delivery option
- You can download and print your certificate immediately
- There is a $2 fee for standard mail delivery
- If you complete the course Monday - Friday before 5pm, your certificate is placed in the mail the same day.
- If you complete the course Monday - Friday after 5pm, your certificate is placed in the mail the following day.
- If you complete the course on Saturday or Sunday, your certificate will be placed in the mail the following Monday.
Express Overnight Delivery Options
- There is a fee of $20 for Express AM Overnight Delivery
- If you complete the course Monday - Thursday before 6pm, you can receive your certificate the following day by 11am. (some rural areas may have a later delivery time than 11am)
- If you complete the course Friday before 6pm, you can receive your certificate the following Monday by 11am. (Saturday delivery is also available but the fee is higher, because the courier has a surcharge for weekend deliveries. You must call the office to pay for this option.)
- If you complete the course Saturday before 6pm, there is an option for Monday delivery, but the fee is higher, because the courier has a surcharge for weekend pickups. You must call the office to pay for this option.
- If you finish the course on Saturday and select the Express AM Overnight option, the certificate will not leave our office until Monday for Tuesday delivery. (Unless you selected the Saturday to Monday delivery at the higher delivery rate)
- If you finish the course on Sunday and select an overnight option, the certificate will not leave our office until Monday for Tuesday delivery.
E-file Delivery Options
- There is a fee of $19.95 for E-file Delivery
- If your court is on the E-file list, your certificate will be sent directly to the court, but only if you selected the e-file delivery option prior to completing the course, and paid the additional e-file fee.
Ready To Start The Course?
If you would like to start taking our course, you can start immediately by signing up here. During the signup process, it will allow you to choose your delivery options. As an added service, you can also order your driving record with us. So make sure to look at your court paperwork to see if a driving record is required or not. If it is required, you can add that service during the signup process.
It’s Best To Have These Items Handy When You Sign Up
- Drivers License
- Ticket or Court Paperwork
- License Plate Number
- Credit Card For Payment
Reasons to take Comedy Driving Defensive Driving
- Flexible Schedule
- Email Delivery Available
- Unlimited Log-ins
- State Approved
- No Final Exam
- Animated Course
- Free Audio and Video
- Comedic Course
- Live Phone Support
- No Hidden Fee’s